Faith Baptist Church is an independent, fundamental, premillennial, non-Charismatic, and non-Calvinistic church. The following is an abbreviated faith statement of what we believe:
1. We believe and teach the divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, preserved words of God as the believer’s final authority in faith and practice.
2. We believe and teach the one true God of the scriptures revealed in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe and teach the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death and bodily resurrection.
4. We believe and teach that man is born in sin, is responsible for his own sin, that God demands payment for sin, and that there is absolutely nothing man can do to pay for his own sin. Thus man cannot save himself and is in desperate need of a Savior.
5. We believe and teach that Salvation is by grace alone through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that Christ alone paid man’s sin debt to God in full through His complete sacrificial blood atonement on the cross of Calvary. Further, we believe and teach the justification of the believer, the sanctification of the believer, and the eternal security of the believer.
6. We believe and teach that the local church is an autonomous body of believers that gather together to worship and magnify the Lord Jesus Christ and to carry out His Great Commission. Jesus is the only head of the church; its officers are pastors and deacons; and its ordinances are full-immersion water baptism and the Lord’s supper. Baptism does not save, but is a picture of what has already taken place in the heart of a believer and, therefore, identifies the believer with Christ and other believers. The Lord’s supper is to be offered to believers only.
7. We believe and teach that hell is a real, physical, and literal place of eternal torment and fire where Satan, the Antichrist, the false prophet, all fallen angels, all devils, and all of the Christ-rejecting lost will end up for all of eternity.
8. We believe and teach separation from the world, the lost, and backslidden Christians under church discipline. Thus, all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord; and, that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices and associations is commanded of God. We, as believers in Christ, have all kinds of clean fun while living in this rotten sinful world. The difference is that our fun does not produce remorse, guilt, and regret.
9. We believe and teach that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged outside of a legitimate marriage between a man and a woman.
10. We believe and teach the imminent, bodily return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at which time He will rapture His church, living and dead, out of the earth. Immediately following the rapture will be the seven-year Tribulation period on the earth while the Judgment Seat of Christ takes place in heaven. After these two simultaneous events, the Lord will personally and visibly return with His saints to the earth and establish His Millennial Kingdom and reign from a physical, visible, throne in Jerusalem for 1000 yrs.